7:47 PM
Main
My thoughts here.... - Forum

Welcome Guest | RSS
Registration
Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Forum » General Discussion » My thoughts here....
My thoughts here....
Frigus5Date: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 0:15 AM | Message # 1
Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
OK, well, you all know how JD is starting a 2010 carset that I am helping out with? Well, what are ya'll so upset about? Sites do this all the time. There are several of the same carsets out there. We got a head start. I've got all the cars downloaded and made to look authentic by using WinMip2 and maybe, if we all put our great painting selves together, take our time, and focus, we might be able to FINISH the carset by the 52nd Daytona 500.

We just have to work hard. Let's make a name for ourselves and not get discouraged if another site is doing what we are as well. That is just normal.

Let's see some optimism guys!

SteveJ37Date: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:20 AM | Message # 2
Fan
Group: Crew Member
Awards: 0
Do you guys really think I started the carset to get back at you both? Pathetic, I could careless about you two. I'm only doing it since I like running JD and like posting up the cars for the NR2002 users. If you really think I would go out of my way and post a 2010 carset to get back out you both... you two need to get a life.

DC24Date: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:22 AM | Message # 3
WoO Driver
Uh i dont give a dang. The cars on both sites are equally good. You both announced the sets at like the same time.

Added (2009-12-05, 4:22 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And i know you werent getting back at me.

Frigus5Date: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:59 PM | Message # 4
Administrator
I didn't start this thread to make a fight. I wanted a good and optimistic discussion! cool

And Steve, you've got a totally wrong idea! lol No one ever thought that! Everyone just was upset because they wanted to get YOUR cars! I was just telling them that we have our own! No hard feelings guys!

SteveJ37Date: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 0:02 AM | Message # 5
Fan
Group: Crew Member
Look at the shoutbox and see what nascar2002 said, I had the right idea.

Frigus5Date: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 0:13 AM | Message # 6
Administrator
Oh. Never really paid much attention to those....well, this is just to clear things up: We are not competing with JD!!

Forum » General Forum » General Discussion » My thoughts here....
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

© 2024 Frigus5 Designs. We are not endorsed by Sierra or Papyrus. We are here for sheer enjoyment.